EXAM RESULTS DAY
Are you looking for a career that’s right for you?
Apprenticeships are a great way to kickstart a rewarding career and provide you with the skills, knowledge and experience you need to become a valuable employee.
What is an apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is a job where you’ll earn a wage while you learn. It combines study with hands-on training relevant to a particular industry and job role.
Apprenticeships now cover more than 170 industries and 1,500 jobs across a variety of topics from teaching assistant and adult care to newer sectors such as life sciences, renewable energy and digital marketing.
No matter your level of education, experience or job interests, you are sure to find an apprenticeship that is right for you.
Why choose an apprenticeship?
- Avoid student debt with no tuition fees or student loans
- Get a fast track route into a professional career and develop job-specific skills
- Gain the opportunity to work alongside and learn from experienced staff
- Earn a salary and receive holiday pay
- Improve your career prospects and earning potential
- Learn lots of crucial and transferable skills to enable you to move into other roles
- Gain a credible, accredited industry related qualification
- Get discounts at hundreds of high street retailers with an NUS Apprentice Extra card
How can GP Strategies help?
GP Strategies offers support and advice for school and college leavers, and individuals looking to start a new career. We offer a range of apprenticeship programmes from training centres across the UK including:
If you’d like to start an apprenticeship please contact your local GP Strategies regional training centre or call us on 0330 1000 610. We can look at the programmes in more detail, consider your career options and discuss local vacancies in your area.