EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS HALVED TO 5%
The amount that non-levy paying employers have to pay towards apprenticeship training has been cut from 10% to 5% from 1st April 2019.
This means that when a business now recruits an apprentice, the government will cover 95% of the training costs. This fee also applies to upskilling and progression of existing employees.
Our health and social care, childcare, retail, customer service, business and management apprenticeships offer a flexible and cost effective way for employers to build the skills base they really need.
Employers can benefit in many other ways by recruiting an apprentice with GP Strategies including:
- A free dedicated recruitment service to find you the right fit for your business.
- Free DBS checks, first aid and safeguarding training for candidates working in social care and childcare.
- A £1000 incentive for recruiting a 16-18 year old apprentice or 19-24 year old apprentice with an Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan.
- Flexible and innovative training methods geared to different learning styles and to meet the demands of businesses.
- A dedicated account manager and ongoing support from skills coaches with specific sector expertise.
- Access to a wide range of valuable courses to further develop the skills of employees.
- A number of complementary value-added services.
For more information about apprenticeship funding or recruiting an apprentice, call our team on 0300 1000 610.