Here at GP Strategies Training Limited (GPSTL), we provide a fully integrated apprenticeship levy service to maximise the positive impact of apprenticeships and the investment that goes into them.
What is the apprenticeship levy and when is paid?
The apprenticeship levy was introduced in April 2017, the money collected automatically by HMRC where a business pays more than £3 million a year in wages. The levy amount is 0.5% of the payroll with a £15,000 allowance to offset the overall cost. The amount of money paid can be reclaimed by using recognised apprenticeship schemes.
How will GPSTL support my business with this?
GPSTL provides a bespoke service to levy paying clients. We recognise that the needs of large employers can be complex and need to work across the UK. In order to support businesses of this size we provide:
- Free advisory service
- Dedicated account and operations teams providing stability and consistency
- Programme design – tailoring the apprenticeship and the business need
- Full administration service
- Extended partner network increasing our learning reach
- High quality training with market leading achievement rates
- Access to the latest apprenticeship qualifications and the vocationally relevant added value
- Line manager training
- Ability to accredit in house courses
- Multiple delivery platforms including e-learning and virtual assessment
- Regular celebration of success events
- Benefits for learners including free NUS apprenticeship extra cards