BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR LEVEL 3 APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME
A Business Administrator’s role is to support and engage with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers. With a focus on adding value, the role contributes to the efficiency of an organisation, through support of functional areas, working across teams and resolving issues as requested.
This is a Level 3 apprenticeship.
Typically, 12-15 months.
The programme is for new recruits or existing employees who already work within support functions. Apprentices should be at least 16 years old and have achieved Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Maths.
Business Administrator, Office Support, Personal Assistant, Receptionist, Recruitment Support, Sales Support and more.
In addition to the Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship, apprentices will achieve their Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths.
Learning modules include topics such as:
- Planning and Organisation, IT and Document Production, Working with Stakeholders, Regulation and Policies, Managing Performance, Project Management, External Environmental Factors
- Dedicated skills coach to support apprentices throughout their entire learner journey
- Regular one to one workplace visits
- Flexible and innovative training methods geared to different learning styles
- 24/7 access to digital learning content, ensuring apprentices have everything they need to support and accelerate learning
- Free NUS Apprentice Extra card, allowing apprentices to access discounts on the high street and on other well-known brands
Upon completion, apprentices can progress to more senior support roles or management qualifications.
Funding and financial support
Employers paying the Apprenticeship Levy can use their funds to cover the cost of apprenticeship training while a range of government funding is available for non-levy organisations. Other financial support is available for employers and apprentices depending on circumstances.
Download the Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship brochure for apprentices.
Download the Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship brochure for employers.