SCHOOL BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL LEVEL 4 APPRENTICESHIP
A School Business Professional performs a role which is unique to schools, administering and managing the financial, site and support services within the school context. They provide essential support to school leadership teams, implementing their financial and business decision.
This is a Level 4 apprenticeship.
Typically, 18 months.
Individual employers may set specific requirements but applicants should be at least 18 years old and must undertake the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) process and provide the results.
School Business Professional, various support roles and more.
- Level 4 Diploma in Management
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English
- Training will include topics such as: Human resources, School funding streams, Efficient procurement, School governance and risk management, Managing school infrastructure, School reporting and budgets, Strategic management
- Dedicated skills coach to support apprentices throughout their entire learner journey
- Regular one to one workplace visits
- Flexible and innovative training methods geared to different learning styles
- 24/7 access to digital learning content, ensuring apprentices have everything they need to support and accelerate learning
- Free NUS Apprentice Extra card, allowing apprentices to access discounts on the high street and on other well-known brands
Upon completion, learners can progress onto a Level 5 apprenticeship such as Operations/Departmental Manager.
Funding and financial support
Employers paying the Apprenticeship Levy can use their funds to cover the cost of apprenticeship training while a range of government funding is available for non-levy organisations. Other financial support is available for employers and apprentices depending on circumstances.