CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST LEVEL 3 APPRENTICESHIP
Our Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship is designed for employees in customer-facing or public-facing job roles and provides the ideal route to develop an advanced set of skills, knowledge and behaviours that can be applied in any sector or organisation.
This is a Level 3 apprenticeship.
Typically, 15 months.
Apprentices should have experience of working with customers in some capacity and have good interpersonal skills.
Typical job routes
Customer Service, Sales, Marketing and Procurement
In addition to their apprenticeship, apprentices will achieve their Level 2 functional skills in English and Maths (prior to taking the end point assessment).
- Learning modules include topics such as: Customer Journey Knowledge, Culture and Environment Awareness, Customer Needs and Insights, Business Focused Service Delivery, Providing a Positive Customer Experience, Customer Service Performance
- Dedicated skills coach to support apprentices throughout their entire learner journey
- Regular one to one workplace visits
- Flexible and innovative training methods geared to different learning styles
- 24/7 access to digital learning content, ensuring apprentices have everything they need to support and accelerate learning
- Free NUS Apprentice Extra card, allowing apprentices to access discounts on the high street and on other well-known brands
Upon completion, apprentices will be eligible to join the Institute of Customer Service as an individual member at professional level, and have the opportunity to progress to further professional memberships including management.
Funding and financial support
Employers paying the Apprenticeship Levy can use their funds to cover the cost of apprenticeship training while a range of government funding is available for non-levy organisations. Other financial support is available for employers and apprentices depending on circumstances.
Download the Customer Service Level 3 Apprenticeship brochure for apprentices.
Download the Customer Service Level 3 Apprenticeship brochure for employers.