BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL ADMINISTRATOR LEVEL 4 APPRENTICESHIP
A Business Administrator’s role is to support and engage with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers. With a focus on adding value, the role contributes to the efficiency of an organisation, through support of functional areas, working across teams and resolving issues as requested.
This is a Level 4 apprenticeship.
Typically, 12-14 months.
Apprentices seeking to undertake this apprenticeship must be able to demonstrate ability equivalent to or exceeding Level 2 in English and mathematics and have significant experience in a business role.
Office manager, Administration team leader, Personal assistant, Business development executive and more.
In addition to the Business Administration Level 4 Apprenticeship, apprentices will achieve their Level 4 NVQ Diploma and Btec Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration.
Learning modules include topics such as:
- Supporting sustainability within an office environment
- assessing, managing and monitoring risk
- communicating with colleagues and stakeholders
- managing an office facility
- managing projects
- chairing meetings
- overseeing customer service delivery
- contributing to innovation
- Dedicated skills coach to support apprentices throughout their entire learning journey
- Regular one to one workplace visits
- Flexible and innovative training methods geared to different learning styles
- 24/7 access to digital learning content, ensuring apprentices have everything the need to support and accelerate learning
- Free NUS Apprentices Extra card, allowing apprentices to access discounts on the high street and on other well-known brands
Upon completion, apprentices can progress to a higher-level leadership and management role.
Funding and financial support
Employers paying the Apprenticeship Levy can use their funds to cover the cost of apprenticeship training while a range of government funding is available for non-levy organisations. Other financial support is available for employers and apprentices depending on circumstances.