BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANCY VACANCY
Stirling based – with travel across Scotland
Competitive salary plus a range of benefits
Are you an ambitious and highly motivated sales professional looking for a role in a dynamic and fast growing business?
GP Strategies, a market leading and award winning apprenticeship training provider, is recruiting for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing sales team in Scotland.
Candidates will be responsible for overseeing the complete sales process to attract new clients - from identifying and securing new business leads to managing key accounts.
While industry experience in not required, previous experience in a sales, recruitment, employer engagement or business development role is essential.
- Identify new sales opportunities in designated market areas
- Generate leads and engage with prospects
- Build, manage and develop relationships with clients
- Follow-up clients and respond to queries to assure continued satisfaction
- Arrange and attend meetings with clients and prospects
- Prepare reports on sales activities
- Build local employer networks and maintain knowledge of the labour market
Skills and experience
- Industry experience is not essential – training and support will be provided
- Sales orientated
- Results driven
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- This is a client facing role and will require travel across Scotland so a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential
- Excellent rewards package
- Company pension scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Ongoing training support and progression opportunities
If you’re interested in joining a successful sales team within a highly reputable organisation, we’d be delighted if you join us at our next Recruitment Evening on 28th January at 6pm. To book your place or for more information, please call us on 01786 478 478 or complete our online form.
About GP Strategies
GP Strategies is one of the UK’s leading apprenticeships training providers, with a network of offices throughout the UK. The organisation has provided thousands of employers and young people with high quality training and apprenticeships for over 25 years and our success rates are amongst the highest in the country. The Scotland team specialises in IT, digital and business apprenticeships and training solutions.