ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGER LEVEL 4 APPRENTICESHIP
The main purpose of an Associate Project Manager is to work with and manage project teams to perform project management duties to support the completion of projects of varying complexities across diverse industry sectors.
This is a Level 4 apprenticeship.
Typical job roles
- Learning modules include topics such as: Project Governance, Stakeholder Management, Project Leadership, Consolidated Planning, Resource Management, Project Risk and Issue Management, Project Context, Budgeting and Cost Control
- Dedicated skills coach to support apprentices throughout their entire learner journey
- Regular one to one workplace visits
- Flexible and innovative training methods geared to different learning styles
- 24/7 access to digital learning content, ensuring apprentices have everything they need to support and accelerate learning
- Free NUS Apprentice Extra card, allowing apprentices to access discounts on the high street and on other well-known brands
Funding and financial support
Download the Associate Project Manager Level 4 Apprenticeship brochure for apprentices.
Download the Associate Project Manager Level 4 Apprenticeship brochure for employers.